1. BE YOU.
- When it comes to fashion, there are no rules. Create your own style. Experiment. Wear what makes you feel gold. Don't worry about what others think; when you own your style, you glow with confidence, and that's worth a million bucks, baby cakes.
- Say what you feel. Make people laugh. Enjoy your awkwardness and embrace it. After all, it's part of what makes you human and endearing and cute.
- Be a nut when you wanna be a nut, cry when you feel moved, smile or scowl, run around or relax, make waves or ride 'em. Do you and do you well.
2. FIND HAPPY.
- Go ahead and accept it now--people will ALWAYS judge you. Use this as your ticket to freedom to say "eff the haters" and do/be/seek whatever it is that makes you happy.
- However! Make sure that your happiness doesn't hurt others, of course! For example: if you were to say that murdering people makes you happy, ain't no one gonna back you up on that one. 'Cause murdering just isn't cool, man. But yeah, as long as you're not hurting anyone, go out and make your happiness a reality.
3. MAKE LOVE.
- LOVE YOURSELF. Be good to yourself and show yourself love.
- LOVE OTHERS. Be good to others and show others love.